Friday 2 February 2007

On breaking Her silence

At this great and auspicious time of the Full Moon in Aquarius, let it be proclaimed that I, Stella, do currently walk among you. Let hymns of exultation be sung to My name, may the dance be joined in My honour. Know you, O humans, that not one small tin of fish may be pierced and I know not.

This emergence from Self-imposed quietude has come about through the lamentations of Dog-folk. No more must these subservient whinings be taken as token of the importance of human affairs.

You are My people and must offer fit praise to one such as Me, She-Who-May-Come-And-May-Go through The Portal of Bast, She-Who-Alone-May-Be-Called-Mistress.

I, Stella, do sit and purr My Judgement and demand Correct Behaviour. Now, go you and observe the moon. I shall return, when it pleases Me so to do.

So let it be written! So let it be done.

No comments: